A global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly.
Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
To support our expansion we are looking for a Technical Account Manager in our offices in Mexico.
As a Technical Account Manager, you are in direct contact with our international customers, delivery channels, and resellers (Point of Sales Vendors)
You provide our partners with important product information on our Delivery platform and provide support with technical or other questions concerning our product.
You are responsible for the technical implementation of our large customers and partners and accompany them at the highest level through the first application steps with our product.
Not only the customer contact will be important in this position, but also the coordination, especially with our enterprise sales team and the customer success team.
- The customer needs are very important to you and you will be able to offer a truly service-oriented approach with the customer at the centre. Always aiming to provide an exceptional customer experience
- You will take care of our midsize and enterprise customers including partners, always ensuring that the full potential of the proposition can be utilised
- You will manage multiple stakeholders, customers and projects in parallel
- You can handle complex implementation processes with the utmost of care, keeping a close eye on the specified KPIs where applicable
- You will be responsible for describing and escalating bugs through the appropriate internal channels, always keeping external and internal stakeholders informed
- You will become familiar with our service processes and you will also support efforts to constantly develop and improve these internally and externally
- You will quickly familiarize yourself with new and technically complex issues, always prioritising
- Once a customer is operational you will also plan further account follow ups with respect to quarterly goals, usage and where possible expanding the Deliverect footprint with the customer
- Ideally a proven track record of Technical Account Management or relevant experience
- University degree and relevant professional experience at a B2B/SaaS software company is desirable, not a must have, proven relatable experience is also welcomed
- Experience within hospitality ( food/retail), online marketing or/and e-commerce is preferred
- A Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills and problem-solving skills
- Highly autonomous and self starter
- You will have experience with G Suite
- Previous experience with Hubspot and ZenDesk would be useful, or similar CRM and ticketing tools
- You are open to new ideas and approaches
- You are quick to think on your feet and will view issues and problems as opportunities
- Knowledge of REST API’s, webhooks and token authentication is useful, hands on better
- Previous experience, ideally technical experience with POS platforms would be beneficial
- All our employees receive stock options
- We want to support everyone.
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Cidade do México - Mexico City - México