Our client is a(n) SaaS for digital financial services marketplaces who was born to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally.
For that, it's expanding the developing team] and looking for PHP 7 and Magento 2 Developer Sênior.
Do you wanna know more? Here are some details about this challenge:
✨ Your mission will be:
- Write high quality code in a complex software environment and deliver major technical projects. You will play a vital role as a subject matter expert for your team and will take full ownership of the projects and deadlines assigned to your scrum.
- You will be a hands-on coder and a go-to problem solver who is at home with learning complex systems. You can expect the opportunity to grow personally and acquire experience of business and mission critical, high through-put platforms.
Your role will be to oversee our Magento architecture, build new features (both frontend and backend) and liaise with 3rd party teams. You should have demonstrable experience in the eCommerce space using Magento 2.X. You should be adaptable and agile in your approach, prioritising business goals and delivering high-quality solutions. Among other things, you will:
- Hands-on coding with PHP 7 and Magento 2.
- Be involved in product design, scoping and estimation sessions alongside the Product and Project Management teams;
- Take ownership of all Magento development within the company and help to grow our internal Magento development team including hiring new talent;
- Deliver and customise bespoke Magento modules and functionality including frontend, backend, and integrations;
- Be able to estimate and then meet agreed delivery dates;
- Mentor your team;
- Liaise with our designers to build compelling user interfaces;
- Provide of technical support and guidance to the wider ecommerce team relating to custom and core Magento functionality.
✅ It is important that you have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Proven commercial experience as an experienced PHP 7 developer;
- Several years of experience in general coding and software design in in PHP 7.x in particular;
- Experienced with CI/CD and testing tools;
- A solid understanding of backend development best practices including secure development;
- A good understanding of frontend development;
- Advanced/ Fluente in English.
🤗 Preferred knowledge
- Detailed product knowledge of Magento 2 Open Source including systems functionality and system architecture and popular third-party modules;
- Worked in an agile development environment;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with caching systems like varnish and Redis;
- Experience of scaling up a Magento platform to handle large customer volumes;
- Able to write unit and integration tests.
- Contractor (Effective)
- Dollar 🤑
📌 This process is gonna be conducted in these steps:
* These steps can be changed as the process goes on. But don't worry, we'll always update you :)
Do you believe this challenge is for you? Click on “Apply for this opportunity”, we're already waiting for you! 🤩🚀💙
São Paulo - São Paulo - Brasil