The Bridge is expanding its team and is looking for professionals to work with pre-sales and market mapping.
We look for people from all over the country, 100% remote work and PJ model.
Here at The Bridge we believe in diversity - come with us to build a multicultural and inclusive team!
- Sales of Oursoucing services and outsourcing projects;
- Develop sales plans and strategies;
- Follow up with a high volume of qualified leads and convert these to appointments;
- Contribute to decision making on business development activities;
- Close new business;
- Direct and establish processes;
- Conduct client meetings.
We are looking for a professional who wants to be the protagonist of his career and who is willing to generate positive impacts and transformations around him!
It is also necessary to have knowledge in:
- Acting with sales of Outsourcing services;
- Acting with the opening of new markets;
- Have customer base;
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely; in person and over the phone;
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success;
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored;
- A fun and engaging personality;
- Minimum 2 years of sales or lead generation experience preferred;
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills;
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM strongly preferred;
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling, lead nurturing and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.;
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust;
- High energy and enthusiasm with a strong work ethic;
- A high attention to detail, is highly motivated and organized, with a strong desire to succeed;
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- The Bridge benefits club with more than 400 partnerships;
- Conversational language classes (English and Spanish);
- Home Office Card R$200.00 monthly;
- Day off on Birthday Day;
- CICLIC Health Insurance;
- Paid absence;
- Environment with a culture of innovation, meritocracy and development;
- 100% remote work;
- Flexible hours;
- Annual PPR.
Campinas - São Paulo - Brasil