JOIN OUR TEAM OF IOT ECOSYSTEM CREATORS
Times are really exciting. Technology and digitalization is fundamentally changing our business. Internet of Things, or Connected Appliances as we call, offers fantastic opportunities to engage with our consumers in a brand new way. It is the foundation and enabler for new business models and offerings. We are creating best in class consumer experiences in the areas of Taste, Care and Wellbeing. This is done by leveraging our direct interactions with consumers, the connected appliance and the big data it generates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You’ll be part of Connected Squad, to drive the design vision and strategy across our mobile application
- Create and optimize the digital user experience for consumer-facing products.
- Create documentation that effectively communicate the product design intent using various techniques–e.g. wireframes, high, mid and low-fidelity mock-ups and user work flows, validating it through usability testing.
- Be part of the team responsible to deliver the connectivity roadmap, participating in all projects related with connected products, services and mobile app.
- Be responsible for the Information architecture.
- Build strong visual design to digital platforms, aligned with Brand design DNA.
- Generate relevant use cases to connect our products, accessories and services, together with multi-disciplinary team.
- Generate and implement MVP requirements.
- Co-create with consumers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
You love working according to design thinking and agile principles and have some experience in doing so. You are passionate about creating excellent consumer experiences and prefer that this drives the way the product is developed.
We think you’ve been exposed to both large corporations and international environments. Understanding of how smart product development works in a manufacturing company is beneficial. Your education is probably related to UI /UX and you have at least three years real life experience designing into the digital environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a designer including experience designing web applications
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in design, related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience partnering with highly technical cross functional teams
- Experience working with consumer facing web experiences
- Experience using tools like Sketch, InVision, Illustrator, and Photoshop or other design applications
- Ability to apply visual patterns and design elements across digital products.
- Be experienced in standard User Experience methodologies and techniques.
- Experience in create prototypes for use in consumer research and usability tests.
- Design and produce wireframes for new features.
- Visual design background, including the ability to produce web graphics, motion,etc.
- Be comfortable operating in an Agile development environment
- Enjoy working on complex, enterprise applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- User-centric design skills experienced in principles and practices of interaction design.
- A portfolio demonstrating the ability to develop user interfaces, prototypes, and requirements such as screen mockups and user flows