Quality Assurance Analyst required to validate that the sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Define/create test cases.
• Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs and triggers.
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan. Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
• Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
• Write clear bug reports that allow Engineering to recreate the problem and resolve it in a timely, coordinated manner.
• Be able to think outside of the box to create different test cases and allow all possible scenarios to be fully tested
• BS or BA degree preferred.
• 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
• 3+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
• Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases. Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications. Liaison with development, project management, and customer support
WHAT IS OFFERED:
Work Visa for United States Available