A company in the food delivery sector is looking for a software enginee.
About the Opportunity:
This company is looking for a lead-level engineer to drive architecture, development, and manage a small team. You’ll be working in a highly-available continuous delivery environment, and should be experience being a hands-on leader. This position is highly visible, and will have a significant opportunity to impact our bottom line.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists, and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices, and new technologies. We are always improving the process of building software; we need you to help contribute.
Key Non-Technical Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- You take pride in your solutions and ideas
- You don’t have an ego
- Java (and some Scala)
- Cloud (AWS)
- Netflix OSS
You Should Have:
- Experience building high-traffic externally facing APIs
- Java (or a comparable managed language e.g. Scala, C#)
- Building and maintaining for 5x9s uptime
- Automated testing (unit, integration, load, stress)
- Public Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure)
- Distributed multi data center services
- Bachelor of Science Degree
Got These? Even Better:
- Cassandra (or Dynamo, Riak)
- Elasticsearch (or SOLR)
- E-commerce experience
And Of Course, Perks!:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
CV to: email@example.com