Our client’s mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We're creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.Our client’s mission is to address the significant technological challenges in creating digital marketplaces where banks, businesses, governments, retailers, insurers, and any service provider, can offer services digitally. We're creating the infrastructure for digital financial services marketplaces in emerging economies, ultimately improving financial inclusion and economic development.
Do you wanna know more? Here are some details about this challenge:
✨ Your mission will be:
- Write high quality code in a complex software environment and deliver major technical projects. You will play a vital role as a subject matter expert for your team and will take full ownership of the projects and deadlines assigned to your scrum.
- You will be a hands-on coder and a go-to problem solver who is at home with learning complex systems. You can expect the opportunity to grow personally and acquire experience of business and mission critical, high through-put platforms.
- Hands-on coding with C#.NET
- Work closely with all development, product and service delivery teams using the Agile method
- Build platform integrations with external customers and suppliers
- Mentor your team (including pair programming) for live and future projects
- Share and implement ideas for system improvements and changes
- Review code written by other members of the department applying Clean Architecture principles
✅ It is important that you have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Experienced with Git and Gitflow
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (with focus on cloud deployments ideally in AWS)
- Experienced using AWS to architect for reliability and scalability
- DDD experience (preferably in the form of microservices)
- Demonstrable Clean Architecture experience
- Writing Clean code, Defensive code, Testable code
- Remains calm under pressure
- Worked with payment projects
🤗 Preferred knowledge
- TDD experience
- An understanding of ecommerce, banking, financial or mobile money software would be an advantage
- Spanish language is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Contractor (Effective)
- Dollar 🤑
📌 This process will take the following steps:
* The steps mentioned above might change according to the progress of the selection process. But don't worry, we'll always update you :)
Do you think this challenge is for you? Click on "Apply for vacancy", we are already waiting for you! 🤩🚀💙
São Paulo - São Paulo - Brasil
Postular a un trabajo
¿Hora de levantarse e irse? ¿O te apetece un nuevo contrato / proyecto? Permítanos ayudarlo a dar su próximo paso.
Or Apply With Gupy