A global SaaS Soonicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 45 million orders completed, operating in 11 countries and rising.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
Food delivery platforms such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Doordash, Delivery Hero and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we currently have over 250 people and are growing rapidly. Our people are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
To support our expansion in South America, we are looking for Sales Executive to join the team in Mexico
- The SMB Sales Executive is engaging with potential customers on the phone, over email, with the goal of getting them to engage with our sales organisation and take a look at our technology.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process of Deliverect from qualified prospects to closing the prospect by performing discovery calls and web demonstrations
- You keep meticulous notes to track our engagement with prospective customers, using CRM and other sales tools.
- Responsible for personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting, and ownership of sales pipeline as communicated through CRM.
- You have the first experience of sales in the technical software environment. Alternatively, you might have verifiable experience in the industry of retail and HORECA software or fintech.
- You have a high level of competence and the ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically.
- You can approach new prospects, transform them into satisfied customers.
- You are convincing with professional communication and negotiation skills
- You work in a structured, organized, and goal-oriented way.
- Your entrepreneurial and analytical thinking, as well as your experience, will provide you with the foundation for a successful career at Deliverect.
- Perfect command of English and Spanish
- All our employees receive stock options
- We want to support everyone.
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international startup with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Cidade do México - Mexico City - México